by Ann Brophy
Established since 2001, we are a North West charity with an innovative track record in delivering high quality independent advice, guidance and support that enhances access to learning and employment for adults and young people. In recent years, we have increased our presence across Merseyside, Manchester and the North West delivering services in a diverse range of settings including Schools, Colleges, Jobcentres, Business, Prisons etc
Innovation has been at the heart of our success, we have lead the way in winning social investment for contracts that deliver change. With the early retirement of our current Director we now seek an innovative and determined leader to head up a range of our multi site/agency services delivery teams. A member of our Executive and Board teams, you will play a key role in:
· Developing our client and market presence
· Driving excellence in our delivery
· Continuously improving our performance management framework and associated systems
· Building capacity in our teams of professionals to grow and achieve
Specific knowledge of the careers sector is not essential and we seek candidates who are:
· Experienced in leading targeted services delivery such as careers guidance, employment/skills, social services, housing support etc
· Experienced in successfully managing and overseeing a diverse range of contract types, including PBR
· Innovative, able to shape our strategy and identify novel services approaches
· Bright and inquisitive, highly data/IT literate
· Customer and business development oriented and experienced in focused networking
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity grow your skills and make a difference for the people we serve. To request a candidate pack please contact our recruitment adviser at [email protected], or contact Bryan McPaul on 01244 675 132 to arrange an informal discussion.
Closing Date for applications: Nov 30 2017. Interviews are planned for Dec 7/8 2017.