by Ann Brophy
Sentinel are international leaders in protection for residential and commercial heating and hot water systems: Our products protect against limescale, corrosion and accompanying problems which cause inefficiency or system failure.
Our innovation track record is filled with firsts, from the pioneering of system jet flushing to the the world’s first multi-cyclone central heating filter. We are proud of this reputation and continue to innovate to diversify and enhance our physical product ranges for both UK and international markets.
We seek a talented engineering professional, used to working within multi discipline manufacturing environments. Reporting to the Technical Director and working closely with colleagues in marketing, supply chain and manufacturing, you will
· Manage and deliver engineering content on new product projects
· Be the design/development/project management lead for value engineering initiatives
· Commission and manage required external resources (design, development, testing, etc)
· Provide technical support for a broad range of engineering/technology disciplines including mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering and material science
To succeed, you will need to be a highly motivated and resourceful candidate with excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Working from our HQ base, you will have:
· Degree or equivalent qualification in a mechanical or multi-disciplinary engineering discipline
· At least 5 years experience in mechanical design/development,
· Experience or knowledge of high volume/low cost manufacturing processes (DFM an advantage)
· Excellent numeracy, analytical and IT analysis skills (esp. Excel and Project manager)
HVAC/Water treatment experience or knowledge is not essential required as training is provided.
In return we offer:
· Good base salary, with further prospects to grow
· Annual bonus based on personal results and company performance
· Choice of company car
· 25 days holidays
· Private Health Care
· Contributory Pension
· Life Assurance
· Child Care vouchers
As importantly, we are committed to investing in our people’s skills and career development and you can expect to become part of a team that works and learns together.
If you have the qualities we seek then please send your CV, to [email protected], or call Bryan McPaul on 07968 755 480 for further details.